1. GNSS Augmentation Service via the Internet
To receive service, User Registration is required.
Apply for User Registration
Service price includes initial registration fee and distribution fee for each category based on GPAS price guidelines.
Please contact GPAS for quotations.
How to Use the Service
For "Category A" users
Requirements : Positioning Software*1, GNSS Receiver*2, GNSS Antenna and PC
- Install positioning software to PC
- Connect PC, GNSS Receiver, and GNSS Antenna
- Configure positioning software to receive GNSS data from GNSS Receiver and augmentation from GPAS
- Run a positioning software
- Preferable Positioning Software can be prepared by each user. Or, software (GSOK) can be purchased from GPAS at request.
- GNSS Receiver with output of L1/L2 observation data in RTCM format can be used for GPAS service. GNSS receivers with embedded positioning software shown below are also available for sale.
GNSS receivers compatible with GPAS service
Format Specifications of GPAS's Augmentation
MADOCA Interface Specifications (Japanese)
MADOCA Interface Specifications (English)
Providing of correction data as "Centimeter Level Augmentation Service for Experiment" with QZSS
Providing of correction data from QZSS is also ongoing.