Flow of Providing Service
GPAS has begun technical verification of high-precision positioning correction technology MADOCA by the quasi-zenith satellite system (QZSS), which is a distribution of the correction information for the verification via L6E signal of QZSS. GPAS plans to distribute the information via the Internet.
- Collect observation data of navigation satellites from GNSS reference stations deployed all over the world.
- Based on the collected observation data, precisely calculate the error of the satellite orbit and the satellite clock.
- Distribute the correction information to users on the ground via "L6E signal" of QZSS.
- Plan to distribute via the Internet in addition to QZSS.
- Calculate user position in centimeter class all over the world by using the correction information.
”Multi‒GNSS Advanced Demonstration tool for Orbit and Clock Analysis”
MADOCA is being developed by JAXA(Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency) based on their technology for estimating satellite orbit and clock corrections.